I would like this feature, pretty please...

Weekly totals for ordering purposes and picking requirements

At the moment there are only summary totals for each day. It would be really helpful for ordering in and picking purposes to plan labour etc if there were a summary sheet that pulled together an entire weeks forecast. Eg Eggs to order in, bunches of carrots to pick depending on number of boxes. The picking list would be greatly aided by a facility to punch in box ingredients which could then be calculated from the number of boxes. This can be done manually obviously but would be less convenient than the spread sheets we have now. In the mean time we can create spreadsheets i suspect but it would be icing on the cake if the system itself could do this for us. All in one place and hopefully more accurate. Thanks!

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ashurstveg shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminWill (Admin, Bucky Box) responded  · 

Packing/Picking lists over a date range is planned.

Purchase planning is a more complex issue, but we do have a solution coming further out, timelines on this are still sketchy.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Looking for the FAQ page I came across this, seems to be older information.

We'd like to be able to have a total number of boxes and total number of eggs which we could Autosum and print off. Our purchase planning is handled efficiently another way so that aspect is not required by us at this stage.

Feedback and Knowledge Base